Type of Intelligence
The Matrix-Q Test has been developed based on PTT Assessment Methods and it is a PTT Application
Matrix-Q Intelligence Test (*)
A PTT (Primordial Technology Theta) Application, dedicated to assessment of the matrix Intelligence (Matrix-Q).
How to solve a challenge by approaching it from different perspectives simultaneously ?
PTT Methods & Matrix-Q test
- PTT Methods are utilized for scientific research, technology innovation, education, strategic management, gamification, human potential (& human genome) studies, artificial intelligence and self-management.
- In order to be able to utilize those methods, the user needs of a certain level of capacity (for their correct use).
- The particular level of capacity and the stages of development associated to it has been studied by the researcher Luis daniel Maldonado Fonken and now made available through the LDMF Foundation Matrix-Q Test.
- PTT Assessment Methods on Emotional Intelligence, Matrix Perception, Matrix Strategic Thinking skills, combined with the Matrix 9+ Quantification of Human Value Score Lines (Stages of Development), and Matrix 9+ Gamified Assessment of human Potential ( 9+ Stages of Development) will be combined for a Matrix-Q test.
- How to solve a challenge by approaching it from different perspectives simultaneously ?
- The Matrix-Q (Matrix Intelligence) refers to the individual ability to sense, perceive, responde, design strategy, make decisions, do assessment of risks, develop projects, through Matrix Type of ability of thinking, doing, ccreating, interacting.
- What does it mean? A good example is the ability to engage into multidisciplinary work, and approach issues from more than one perspective, yet gain an holistic multidisciplinary knowledge of the matter, and apply the knowledge in tangible terms.
- Most of individuals focus on unidimensional skills, specialized in a particular quality or field of interest. Others are able to combine, for example 2 fields, and others 3 or more.
- There are several publications (By the LDMF Foundation e-Library) available, on PTT Methods, Assessment Tools, Matrix Thinking & Matrix Perception, applied for Matrix Strategic Management. As well presentations online and documentation that refers to the PTT Assessment methods published online at the RG Network.
The Matrix-Q Test Process
- The Matrix-Q Test will evaluate the individual ability to work with 3, 6, 9, 27, 81, 729, 9×729 or 27×729 fields or perspectives.
- The Matrix-Q Test is developed along at least 9×27 days of trials, challenges and development of solutions by the candidate under evaluation. The candidates will need about 3×45 min to more (according to their possibilities) time, for the evaluation process.
- Why it is necessary such of a long time? The Matrix-Q Test evaluate the ability of tangible application of knowledge through a Matrix-Type of intelligence, for which the gamified experiential assessment (process) along the time-frame described is necessary. Most tests take only few hours. With a 3-27 hours test, questions and answers, or self-test, the process of evaluation of a Matrix-Q Test would not be complete. The Matrix-Q (Intelligence) rise its expression to its potential along a process for which emotional momentum and time are necessary.
- The evaluation can be monitored online. It can done from abroad, ar in the Netherlands, through gamified and experiential tasks assigned to the candidates.
- As well, candidates may prefer to take intensive weekends or full day experiences for the assessment.
- It includes a self-assessment process (trials developed by the candidate, plus our evaluation on the reports)
Training & Coaching
- Optional coaching and training, can be as well provided. Both of them will support the candidate to reach a higher performance along the test.
We provide two test versions:
- A. Matrix-Q – Gamified Experiential Training
- B. Matrix-Q – Gamified Experiential Self-Assessment
Ideal Time Length (Evalution Process)
- For advanced results, the candidates would prefer to complete as many gamified experiential trials, for as long as at least 9×81 days.
- After the test/evaluation has been completed, the results will be given through a complete report, a Matrix-Q Test certificate, rank, and a review of skills and abilities that have been seen as potential and which can be developed, as well as those that are currently present and very active.
- The Matrix-Q test will include, perception, emotional intelligence, analysis, strategy, decision making, process management, risk management, self-management, strategic management assessment reports, based on the PTT Assessment methods.
- The candidate can ask for an specific field of evaluation or a certificate associated to a particular discipline or task: education, arts, business, family, culture, technology, others; CEO, Leadership, Team Management, Project Management; for example.
(*) The Matrix-Q Test is now being developed in its Alpha Version 3, and it has been completely designed based on PTT Methods, Assessment Tools, Score Card and Rank System.