Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken provides (online) e-Assessment which includes Matrix-Q Tests.
The assessment of your current circumstance, and evaluation of conditions necessary for the achievement of goals, evaluation or risks, design of strategies and milestones.
For any project you may wish you develop, to know the “IT IS NOW” situation is essential for the evaluation on how “SHOULD BE” and the design of the “BRIDGE” between how it is now condition and how it should be wished condition or goal.
Along an assessment process the customer takes part of the evaluation, through questions and answers. The first benefit is the customer perception and awareness on important issues will expand, new risks are perceived, potential opportunities predicted and new possibilities for solutions identified.
Assessment means an opportunity to solve a problem, a challenge, by identifying its real nature, through the use of tools that help our perception.
Luis offers assessment online for:
- Professional Development
- Business Start Ups
- SDG Entrepreneurship
- Matrix-Q Intelligence Tests
- Between 1 and 9 sessions, according to case, 90 min skype/google hangouts session/ telf. session.
- Holistic strategic management assessment tools will be utilized. www.holistic-strategic-management.com
- After a process of assessment has been completed, suggestions for achievement of goals will be given.
Fees vary according to customer and length of service.
- A. Individual or family
- 107.00 EUR / session of 45 min
- B. Start up, SDG Project, Community
- 260.00 EUR / session of 90 min
- C. Corporation, Non profit organization
- 440.00 EUR / session of 180 min
Beneficiaries program. If you or your organization are not able to commit with our fees, you may apply for a beneficiary program.
For the services of assessment, the LDMF Foundation has created an affiliates program.
Through an affiliate program, affiliates may earn an income by promoting our assessment services.
Customer and network partners are welcome to promote this services an earn up to 45% commission.
- How to join our affiliate program ?
- Write us an e-mail to: email@example.com with a brief description of your profile and interests, in general, tell us, why would you like to sell our services of assessment and to whom.
- Affiliates join a newsletter, and we encourage them to keep track on our marketing campaigns and collaborate together for common interests.
- As well affiliates may get gift certificates for e-training, e-coaching, and bonus %, according to their performance.
- We intent our affiliates to be close to us and become a team dedicated to collaboration, towards the aims of the LDMF Foundation, in principle, share and promote the know how, research and solutions developed and cared by the LDMF Foundation.